Updated Office Policies
The following policies are in affect for appointments.
- Pre-Appointment COVID Screening required – see above
- Please wear a mask to your appointment. A paper bag will be provided for storage during your treatment.
- Arrival Time – please plan to arrive on time for your appointment and enter through the front entrance. If we are running ahead or behind schedule we will contact you.
- In-Office Screening – Upon your entry we will take your temperature with a non contact thermometer, review your COVID questionnaire, request that you wash or sanitize your hands, and walk you to your treatment room.
- Guests – NO ADDITIONAL GUESTS are allowed to accompany you to your appointment. (exceptions will be made when medically necessary).
- Please consider bringing your own pen to your appointment.
OUR COVID RESPONSE
To We have taken countless precautions with our facility and protocols in response to COVID-19. To learn more about the numerous changes we have made for the safety of our patients and staff click the button below.